Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to the Rockwell Watches website http://shop.rockwellwatches.co.za (“the website”). Xanamed is the sole importer of Rockwell Watches in South Africa. The purpose of the website is to provide information about products and services for Xanamed CC and www.rockwellwatches.co.za visitors.
2. By accessing and using the website, you, the user, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
NB!!! Rockwell Watches Online Store does not trade or deliver outside of the borders of South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa please contact email@example.com.
NB!!! Please note that all online purchases carry a standard courier fee of R80. This fee is not included in the product price. This fee will be added to your purchase amount on check out. Goods can not be collected at our offices.
Your use of the website
3. You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
4. You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clause in this notice.
Choice of law
5. This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Cape Town High Court in the event of any dispute.
Accuracy of information
6. While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate, and other sources of this information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
7. We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, etc.
Copyright and use of material
8. Xanamed retains copyright in the website and all current and future content that is displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties. In terms of a limited license, granted for general use, Xanamed grants you, the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for your personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only.
The website owner grants the user the permission to copy and distribute the information from the website provided that it notifies the IT Manager Shaun Le Roux (firstname.lastname@example.org) of such use and provided that the source of the information is acknowledged by reference to the source.
The website and content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Xanamed.
9. We value comments received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and Xanamed is not liable to any third party regarding the content of your comments.
10. Where this website provides links to other websites, the fact that we have such links must not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information and content provided by the external link is done so at your own risk.
Third party advertising and promotional material may be displayed on the site from time to time, and the display of such material should not be construed as endorsing or creating any relationship between Xanamed and that third party. Reliance on any such promotional or advertising material is entirely at your own risk.
11. Any third party wishing to link the website to their website must obtain permission from Xanamed by directing such request to the IT Manager Shaun Le Roux (email@example.com), and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed.
Exclusion of liability
12. It is a term and condition of the use of this site that you expressly agree that the use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The website and all content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis, and Xanamed makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents on the website. Xanamed does not warrant that the functions provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
13. Xanamed, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you the user, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the website and/or its content.
14. Xanamed, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use, the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website, even where Xanamed expressly advised thereof.
15. You will indemnify Xanamed, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives, and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website.
We reserve the right to:
16. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
17. Make amendments to these conditions, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such amendments shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such amendments. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
18. We will reasonably Endeavour to maintain the website and as such the Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of this website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all, or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Personal Information Gathered
22. From All Visitors: Information Collected and Stored Automatically when you visit our website to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store the standard non-identifying information by way of the Google Analytics reporting tools.
23. This information does not identify you personally. This information is stored and collected by Google. We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors by learning the number of visitors to our site, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for specific pages. We do not track or record information about identifiable individuals and their visits.
24. E-mail: When you send us personally-identifying information in an e-mail, we use the information you provide only to help us gather the information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Xanamed. Once received, the information in your e-mail is protected in accordance with law, (e.g. the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act).
25. Subscribers: The following additional policies apply to subscribers of our services:
a. To register for our services you will have to provide us with personally-identifiable information to enable us to provide you with our services. The information you provide will be entered into our database.
b. If you register as a subscriber, we do not make your personally-identifiable information available to anyone unless required by law to do so.
26. For Security, Intrusion, and Detection.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Support queries to be sent to the IT Manager Shaun Le Roux (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following principles define our commitment to protect the privacy of our customers. We will not sell or rent our customer lists or information about any customer.
1. Insuring Consumer Privacy
a. We release individual information only if the customer gives their consent or when we are required to do so by law or other regulatory authority.
b. We will encourage a strong commitment to consumer’s privacy within the companies we select as business partners.
2. Information Practice
a. We limit the information we collect about customers to what is needed to accurately provide products and services requested by our customers.
b. We employ rigorous technology and employee practices to ensure the highest possible standards of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
c. If we must deny a consumer’s application for service or terminate a consumer's relationship with us, in cases other than fraud we will provide upon request the reasons, nature, substance, and information used in the decision.
3. Employee Standards
a. Only those employees needed to carry out the business functions may have access to information on individual customers.
b. We employ security techniques to safeguard our customer information.
c. Each employee has a personal responsibility for maintaining customer confidence in Xanamed.
4. The Conditions
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.